[dct] Focus on QA collaboration

Gerardo Curiel gcuriel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:03:20 BST 2007

El mié, 17-10-2007 a las 00:41 -0400, Gerardo escribió:
> On 10/14/07, Luk Claes <luk at debian.org> wrote:
> > Main things were collaboration could benefit both Debian and Ubuntu QA
> > AFAICS are exchanging information on tools used and if possible using
> > the tools on both sides. It looks like Debian can also learn from
> > Ubuntu's process centered view, maybe Ubuntu can learn more about some
> > of the new Debian QA efforts like package removal efforts?

There's a Debian project focused on synchronize the work made on Ubuntu
and Debian too [0] , and they have scripts to generate some reports
based on the packages versions [1].

Maybe it can be a start.

And about the channel, #debian-ubuntu at OFTC sounds good to me, #utnubu is
a good idea too.

[0] http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/
[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/utnubu/report-scripts/?rev=0&sc=0

Gerardo Curiel  < gcuriel at debian.org.ve>  <gcuriel at gmail.com>
Geek By NaTure,LiNuX By ChOiCe,DebiAn of CoUrsE
gpg fingerprint: 228B 0F96 8653 DF52 9740  B75E FB32 9C30 E179 7BD2