[dct] DCT status update

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Aug 23 07:51:02 BST 2006

On 20/08/06 at 00:33 +0200, Jérémie Corbier wrote:
> >> * a script (make-html) to generate an HTML page listing the status for
> >>   the packages we have to care for. An example output is visible on
> >>   http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/dct/status-example.html (this page is
> >>   NOT updated automatically. You have to generate it locally. Read the
> >>   make-html script for details.) make-html probably needs to be
> >>   improved a bit, but its current status is enough to start working.
> >
> > Why not updating automatically?
>
> I guess lucas set this page up as an example so that we could get some
> feedback. I don't think he is around for the moment (at least I didn't
> see him on IRC lately) and I am quite overbooked this week but as soon
> as I find a few free minutes I will do it.

Updating automatically means updating every hour/day, so the displayed
output could be a bit behind. I'm not sure if that's a problem
(especially since no work has been done yet ;).

Jérémie, feel free to do it, but please put a warning somewhere in the
output saying "it might not be up to date!".
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |