[dct] DCT status update

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Aug 23 07:41:30 BST 2006

On 21/08/06 at 14:37 +0200, Adriaan Peeters wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 00:40 +0200, Jérémie Corbier wrote:
> > Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> > > Please add me in the list of "Ubuntu-friendly" maintainers that are
> > > cooperating with Ubuntu. My maintainer email is hertzog at debian.org.
> >
> > Done, by the way. Sorry for the noise.
>
> I am also Ubuntu-friendly, although no DD yet.
>
> Is there currently an easy way to 'subscribe' to all Ubuntu bug reports
> for the Debian packages I maintain?

Not exactly. You can go on https://launchpad.net/people/ and search for your
name. Then you reach your launchpad homepage
(https://launchpad.net/people/apeeters), and can click on "Packages" in
the top left box. You then get a summary of the packages you maintain in
Ubuntu, with the number of bugs.

Maybe you could ask for more (like DDPO) on the launchpad-users mailing
list.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |