[dct] DCT status update

Jérémie Corbier jcorbier at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 19 23:33:23 BST 2006

Hi,

Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
>> = Bzr repository =
>> There's now a bzr repository for the team, which will be central in
>> our workflow. There are details on how to check it out and use it on
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DCT/Workflow
>
> I quickly explained the usertags.

Thanks!

> You can start with "Maintainer" only. Then you'll add "Uploaders" if you
> have not enough work. :)
>
> Being "only" uploader means that the maintainer may have to
> discuss something with other before applyin the Ubuntu patch, however team
> maintainer packages are usually quite open and problems are more
> frequent with people who are possessive with their packages... which isn't
> the case of maintainers participating in DCT. :)

Agreed.

>> * a script (make-html) to generate an HTML page listing the status for
>>   the packages we have to care for. An example output is visible on
>>   http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/dct/status-example.html (this page is
>>   NOT updated automatically. You have to generate it locally. Read the
>>   make-html script for details.) make-html probably needs to be
>>   improved a bit, but its current status is enough to start working.
>
> Why not updating automatically?

I guess lucas set this page up as an example so that we could get some
feedback. I don't think he is around for the moment (at least I didn't
see him on IRC lately) and I am quite overbooked this week but as soon
as I find a few free minutes I will do it.

Anyway thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

--
Jérémie Corbier