[ubuntu-cym] New website layout & ideas

philip taylor scraliontis at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:26:49 BST 2010

Hi
A thought of mine was something on the level of openmeetings,
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/ , my thought was that this has good
purposes, like when we have meetings, as it will provide a level of
interaction that allows us, not just with text, but with video and pictures.
I think this could be very interesting, and may allow us to be more
productive, and it could be tried out.
radical idea i know, but interesting.

Philip
aka brobostigon