[ubuntu-cym] Meeting

Daniel Morgan plodski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:09:21 BST 2010

oh then i am always available but at the moment I seem klined from the world
(efnet, oftc, freenode) it seems that as our sys admin has port 80 open that
means im running an open proxy :S. Though I should be able to shell in
from somewhere.

Daniel

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Neil Greenwood <neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com