[ubuntu-cym] Meeting

Phil Thane phil at pthane.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 15:36:19 BST 2010

On Saturday 03 July 2010 14:04:51 Mark Jones wrote:
> I'm writing this email as I want to catch up with you all, and to ensure
> that you are all still active in our community.

Yeah I'm still alive. Activity is another matter though. Can't help with the
translation stuff, Dwy ddim yn siarad Cymraig, mais je parle francais un peut.

'fraid my contribution to 'the community' is limited to writing in English for
KDE Dot News and preparing a flyer for the Wrexham LUG install fest.
--
regards
Phil Thane

Bryn Villa