[ubuntu-cym] Meeting

Mark Jones mark at welshdragon.headweb.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 14:04:51 BST 2010

Hello Welsh Teams!

I'm writing this email as I want to catch up with you all, and to ensure
that you are all still active in our community.

More importantly, however, I'm calling a joint meeting of both the Welsh
Translators and Welsh LoCo Teams as Advocating Ubuntu is now on the agenda
of the Translations Co-Ordinator [1] and it'd be 'cool' if we had something
to contribute!

The meeting date is to be confirmed: I'm aware it's summer and we're all
busy, so i'd really appreciate it if you could add the dates you are free
and your preferred meeting start time to the link at the bottom of this
email (no sign-up is required] [2]. You can also find a link to the agenda
here too [3]

I'd really appreciate it if you could spare a minute or two to reply to my
email letting me know that you're still alive and that you will do your best
to attend the meeting, or if you cannot attend.

Have a great summer, speak to you very soon :)

Mark

Ubuntu Cymru North Wales Co - Ordinator || Ubuntu Welsh Translators Admin

[1] http://davidplanella.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/translations-advocacy/
[2] http://doodle.com/av9xszvqumikyy67
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WelshTeam/Meetings/2010Summer