[ubuntu-cym] shwmae pawb

Liam Tomkins liam.tomkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:19:03 GMT 2009

G'day,

I thought I'd jump on the introductions bandwagon, better late than never...

I live and work in Herefordshire after a stretch at the University of
Wales Aberystwyth studying computer science. It took me until my final
year to properly start welsh lessons (the wlpan course), so am still
very much a learner.
I've been using Linux (mainly ubuntu wrth gwrs) on and off for around
6 years, contributing to various OS projects (like apertium cy-en)
when I have the time. If you want to know more, come drop into
#cymraeg on irc.ivixor.net

Hwyl am nawr
Liam