[ubuntu-cym] Bore da

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at ubuntu-cym.org
Wed Dec 9 18:10:02 GMT 2009

Hello there Phil,  it's nice to have you on board already!  It's
always good to have a writer to talk to for anything,  so if you get a
writer's block then Phil is the man to ask for advice.  I've seen a
few of your articles in the past and they've always been a fun read
and it's good to see people getting paid for such work.

Regards,
Chris.