UNRF Unconference 30/5-1/6: Invitation

Theodotos Andreou theo at ubuntucy.org
Thu May 9 07:27:34 UTC 2019

Invitation

Dear all,

We are very pleased to invite you to the

Unconference about Art, Design, Technology, Making, Cities and their
Communities

Free/ Libre Technologies, arts and the Commons

which is organised by the University of Nicosia Research Foundation, as
part of the project Phygital.

The event will start on May 30th at 18:00 with a keynote speech from
Professor Richard Matthew Stallman and will finish on June 1st. We are
very excited to have with us Prof. Stallman, Prof. Silvia Federici, Dr.
Gregory Scholette, Prof. Luiz Guilherme Vergara, Dr. Johan Söderberg,
Gabriele de Seta, Harriet Poppy Speed and Ruth Catlow, among other
distinguished speakers.

Register for the event here:
https://unrf-unconference.futureworldscenter.org/index.php/register

Please find attached the Unconference programme.

Please feel free to share this invitation with your network.

We hope to see you there!

The Unconference Team

--
*Future Worlds Centre*

/(Leg. Reg. Cyprus  Neuroscience & Technology Institute) /

/*Global Education Unit*/

Future Worlds Center
Gregori Afxentiou 36E
Ayios Dometios
2360 Nicosia-Cyprus

*Tel**: +357 22 873820
**Tel: +357 22 445288
**Fax: +357 22 873821*

www.futureworldscenter.org
<http://www.futureworldscenter.org/>www.futureworlds.eu
<http://www.futureworlds.eu/>
https://www.facebook.com/FWCGlobalEducation
https://twitter.com/GEU_FWC

*CNTI is registered in the EU Transparency Register /
ID number: 249890633877-52*