Ubuntu 11.10 - "Oneiric Oselot" is out

Theodotos Andreou theo at ubuntucy.org
Thu Oct 13 13:34:29 UTC 2011

Yet another Ubuntu release with new improvements on the following:

     Unity interface has been improved. Maybe it deserves a second break? :)

     New Gnome 3 as an option. I can't wait to try it out!

     Bye-bye Gnome2. I Actually liked this one but it was ment to be
replaced eventually.

     Bye-bye Evolution. Evolution started very promising but turn out to
be one of the crappiest email clients around

     Welcome Thunderbird! This was always my email client of choice

I will try it tomorrow. Give it a try yourselves!