Thanks to everyone that contributed to the "Free Software Conference 2010

Theodotos Andreou theo at ubuntucy.org
Fri Oct 8 12:44:34 BST 2010

Guys we would like to thank all those that contributed in the
organization, promotion and support of the event and also our attendees.
It's been a great event. The room of 120 persons was half full. Besides
the usual suspects we had some new attendees, students and professors of
the academic community of CUT and friends with interest in the subject.
The event was capture on cam and we will release the video soon.

Special thanks:

To the Information Systems and Technology Service of CUT for their support

To the students of the New Technology Club of CUT

To the "Usual Suspects" of ubuntucy

and of course to all those that came to the event and the people that
promote it.