Maikrosoft "Smile!" sponsorship agreement

Savvas Radevic vicedar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:44:15 BST 2009

 Recently, in a private discussion with the Maikrosoft(R) Public
Relations group, we have decided for ubuntu-cy to be sponsored by
Maikrosoft(R) in exchange to promote to all of our members and Ubuntu
users the wonderful line of Maikrosoft(R)(I)(C)(H) "Smile!"(R)
products. As of today, all ubuntu-cy members will have an
@maikrosoft.com.cy email if they are willing to provide community
support for "Smile!" products.
 We hope that none of you is offended by this action and that a lot of
people will happily take care of the community work our dear sponsor,
Maikrosoft(R) is providing for us.

Q: What is "Smile!"?
A: "Smile!" is the whole new line of products that Maikrosoft intends
to use. Its processor is based entirely on leeches, the all-famous
"live chip" for biological computing and bio-cybernetics:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biologically-inspired_computing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_cybernetics

It can have speeds of up to 10Ghz and an amazing boot-up loading time
of only ONE SECOND!

Q: Wow!! That's awesome! But are these leeches... really alive? How do
they keep on living?
A: Basically, you have to give 10ml of blood or empty a can of beer
for the whole system to operate. But that's just a minor detail,
you'll have 10GHz of speed for a few millilitres of your blood/beer.
This was the prototype:
http://tinyurl.com/ctzhh4
..and this is the real thing:
http://tinyurl.com/d6ktaj

Q: So what is actually Maikrosoft sponsoring?