Intrepid Ibix Release Party Booked!

gxrisan gxrisan at ubuntucy.org
Fri Sep 5 07:18:07 BST 2008

Dear Andrey, the community's main objective is to promote Linux in
Cyprus, if the name of the distro is red hat, ubuntu, fedora,suse, etc.
is not a concern to us.
Of course we will have Fedora machines in the release party and if you
have anything that you would like to present during the presentation,
since we dont have at the moment an English presentation, you are more
than welcome to contribute!!
Also in the official announcement of the party we will include Fedora.
Thank you and i hope that i'll see you all in the party
Greg