Site manager and design, styles and themes

Sav vas vicedar at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:47:52 BST 2008

The site is now simple html?

I can provide huge hosting of 100GB space and 500GB bandwidth per
month on my account at dreamhost.com.
We should have an easy-to-update "blog" for news and updates and a
decent design that matches the ubuntu theme.
I could design the site's template or edit an already existing one to
match our needs, unless someone else wants to do that :) I would be
aiming for Wordpress OR Drupal, since both are easy to design and
manage.
The forum should also have a matching design, there is already a style
theme for phpbb3 out there:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=555725

I suppose gxrisan will manage the website (that includes updating the
website's to the latest software updates in order to be safe). Are you
up to the task? :)

P.S. As an addition to our team activities: Improve the wiki pages! -
I don't think that we need our own wiki database (yet) - it's better
to use existing wiki sites such as https://wiki.ubuntu.com
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ and http://www.ubuntu-gr.org
And as always, please report to me or this mailing list with what you
have done so that I can keep track of your activity :)