Merikes apofaseis

Theodotos Andreou theo at prime-tel.com
Tue May 20 08:49:03 BST 2008

We are also going update our posting rules on the forum to include
Turkish us well. We should avoid any political discussions though, as
this will result in consuming the mailing list , the forum and the
community in endless and fruitless discussions that will lead nowhere.

--
Best Regards
Theodotos Andreou