Merikes apofaseis

gxrisan at ubuntucy.org gxrisan at ubuntucy.org
Mon May 19 17:52:17 BST 2008

The language that it will be used in the forum as well and in the mailing
list it will be Greek or English.
The reasons for that is because we want to make available the forum and
the mailing list to greek and non greek speakers. Personally I don't agree
to answer in Turkish , in my opinion English are just fine.
Thank you
g.