Voting for open source project.

Cyprus Ubuntu Loco Team info at ubuntucy.org
Tue Jul 1 10:04:44 BST 2008

Guys we are voting on the forum for an open source project that will be
taken over by the Cyprus loco team.
This project will be registered in Launchpad and it will increase the
credibility of the Cyprus loco team to those who will choose to participate.

Note that you do not need to be a programmer/coder to participate.
Testers and documentation writers are also important.
We expect to see everyone cast his vote as this is the first step of a
would be democratic community.

The options are:

1. exchange replacement based on egroupware

2. Join openchange project

3. Firewall/ Proxy based on Dansguardian

4. Translation Project (ala Trados)

5. GUI for apt.conf

6. Jabber client that works exactly like skype

Voting will be open until the end of July.

The links is at:

http://www.ubuntucy.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169