Structure for UOS May 17

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Tue May 9 15:58:26 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

With the major changes recently in Canonical and the fact that we're all
still adjusting to them, we've come to the conclusion that taking time
away from that work to organize and run an Ubuntu Online Summit.

But because there is still a lot of work to do in preparing for Ubuntu
17.10, both on the desktop as well as the cloud and IoT side, we do
still want to have those kinds of discussions with anybody who wants to
be a part of that work. So please join the mailing lists, IRC channels,
rocket.ubuntu.com or forums.snapcraft.io for that.

I'll work on a more general post to send out to fridge.ubuntu.com,
including links to the above communication channels, but I wanted to
respond to the mailing list question first (I've been out on holidays
for two weeks, or I would have responded even sooner).

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com