I have realised the problem here

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:04:35 UTC 2017

After talking with some GNOME users and developers I have realised
there's a common misunderstanding.

The goal of the GNOME Shell is to focus on one thing at a time, but
normally when I have multiple windows or tabs opened all are related
with the same task at hand. They are simply different stages of the same
process.

0 -> 0 -> 0 -> 0

If I want for example produce multiple videos, having all those windows
open eases me finishing one video at a time, since I can quickly change
between stages.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-Minute_Exchange_of_Die)
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_manufacturing)

So here's the problem: you are confusing finishing things one by one
with visiting the tools one by one. If you really care about focus you
would want to make changes between tools as easy as possible.

Thanks for your attention.