I'm stopping contributing

Marcin Xc gtriderxc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 06:44:46 UTC 2017

I understand what You're talking about, somehow agree and I wrote about it myself a few times on Ubuntu mailing lists but the video You recorded is... so weak. I see Your video already for the second time and I'd recommend You that You do not record them any more. First of all Your English is to weak to clearly describe what You mean. Because of that all this video looks like as if You didn't know Yourself what You are talking about. It looks as if a 6 years old child was trying to explain to the Russian president why he was a bad man. So all in all I understand somehow Your point but the way You put the facts together makes it looking funny/miserable. There is no self confidence in Your voice and no strong and clear message. My impression: if that's the way You used to speak with Canonical people (if You did) then there is nothing strange the project ends up as You describe it. Ubuntu needs strong but extrovert and open leaders who would work with all his heart with community as David Planella did as a translator coordinator. What Ubuntu does but as I hear in Your video what You would also did is making Your own vision come true (for example that comparison with Greenpeace). Yes I got an impression from Your video that You also have Your own vision and some bad people don't wanna hear You. This is also a wrong attitude if You want to work with an open community. A strong leader should ask and hear the community and not criticize ideas even if You personally do not like them. I do not not want to offend You, I just think there is just not enough self confidence in Your videos. You really looks like a 6 years old, not like a strong handed government leader who at least seem to know what he is talking about: a non verbal language is something about ~60-70% of a message. Content is only 30-40%.
Cheers
Marcin