Feedback request | Documentation site reorg, switch to Markdown

Robert Young robert.e.young at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:20:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As a person interested in contributing for the first time, I think there
would be a significant benefit to working in markdown. Markdown has a
large user base as the use of it in github and BitBucket has increased.
It is a markup language that gets out of your way and lets you focus on
the content. Plus it lends itself to version control very well. Just my
two cents.

Robert