GCI 2016 'Example Tasks'

Matthew Allen whosdaz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:52:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just received an email from Stephanie Taylor at Google (she's the one
responsible for organizing GCI) and Google are looking at updating the
example tasks that students will first see on the GCI Website before
signing up.

They've requested our input on what tasks from last years GCI that we'd
like to be shown on the page, to encourage students to sign up and get
involved with open source - these tasks should be representative of Ubuntu
while not being too overwhelming for new students.

If any of you have tasks from last year that you feel will be re-used this
year and are well suited I'll forward them on.

You can find an archive of all the tasks Ubuntu submitted last year here
<https://codein.withgoogle.com/archive/2015/organization/5130216833810432/task/>
.

--
Regards,