Ubuntu Community Q&A

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Thu Mar 31 07:30:04 UTC 2016

Friends

Kubuntu ran a Kubuntu Party a few weeks ago it was a really good success.

Write up :-

http://kubuntu.org/news/a-big-blue-button/

Further info

http://kubuntu.org/news/ <http://kubuntu.org/news/>

We're doing it again on 15th April, but this time we're using our Big
Blue Button, which apparently can cope with up to 100 people in the
conference ( I don't expect that many, maybe 25 ) then IRC as well.

It would be great if you guys came along, we can share ideas and work
together.

This would be especially good at vanquishing the perception that Kubuntu
is some how separate from Ubuntu, which we know is not the case

Hope this is useful

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis