Current wiki access status

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:31:57 UTC 2016

Den 2016-06-21 kl. 18:16, skrev Alberto Salvia Novella:
> Paul White:
>> I think the*revised*  requirements for editing the wiki require more
>> than an email to this list.
>
> Yes, but only after testing the current solution for a while. So the
> announcement is about something that works.
>
> Additionally I think that more important than making an announcement is
> to let people editing the wiki know how to join the wiki editors. Like
> adding a link in every wiki page about it, as Gunnar suggested.

Hi again,

Yes, we are still testing this new solution. For example, it does not
work for me now, around 3 hours after the approval.

-o-

I am now a member of the Ubuntu Wiki Editors group, which is listed when
I try to log in.

Team Membership:

ubuntu-wiki-editors
ubuntumembers

But I cannot log in to edit the Ubuntu help pages. It still works to
edit the Ubuntu wiki pages. It used to work to edit the help pages when
the Etherpad group was working (before the second spam attack).

-o-

I think it is time to look for 'impossible causes of my problem':

Could it be that someone has blacklisted my account? In that case who,
why and where?

Could a bot blacklist an account?

Best regards
Nio