Current wiki access status

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Fri Jun 10 09:24:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 10 June 2016 at 10:04, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> We will need much more than one moderator for the team.

Indeed! Not too many, but "enough" :)

I'd recommend a few people spread around the world. I'm of course
happy to be one of them.

> I'm also pretty sure your expectation about the efforts spammers are going
> to make is false. They will be trying to join the team and will be doing
> everything they can to get in. Except sustainable, "real" contributions.
>
> All in all, the moderation will not be any easier, but at least we have a
> clean state to begin with.

Just had a chat with IS and am sorting out the RT to get it done. Will
let you know when there's more progress.

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
alan.pope at canonical.com
http://ubuntu.com/