Moving the Ubuntu Wiki to Mediawiki or something else?

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 17 13:34:27 UTC 2016

Following what I've heard from this thread, I'll get started.

The first step in all of this process is to open an RT with IS. I'll
personally track its progress and make sure things go as expected.

After that, we need to work in a timeline. How much time do we want to test
both MediaWiki and DokuWiki before moving to one of them? One week? Two? A
month?

--
José Antonio Rey