Future of Ubuntu Discourse?

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 11 18:24:26 UTC 2016

I don't plan on taking over. :)

I haven't used it, I knew it existed but I think the content there is
already at the forums and subreddit. I really think the effort spent of
this needs to be redirected towards those resources.

Although I don't agree with it continuing to exist, I really think it
should be kept for archival purposes. I bet there are already resources
that have links here, or bookmarks with good content to here. If it
literally had *nothing*, I'd say wipe it, but I really don't think it would
be beneficial. Maybe just disable posting. Opinions on this?