Need Metors for my GSOC 2016 Ideas

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 11 16:24:04 UTC 2016

Hello, Manish!

It's great to see some ideas here. However, GSOC applications have just
opened for organizations.

It is our goal to be included in this year's contest. It's Google and
not us who have the final word on who's participating as organizations.

My suggestion here would be to wait until organizations are announced to
start proposing some ideas on what you want to work.

If you have any ideas right now, it would be good if you could wait
before announcing them, since we have to yet finish our application and
get chosen for the contest as an org :)

Thanks for being so eager in participating and helping out with the
community! I really like to see how this is developing.

--
José Antonio Rey