GSOC Application

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Feb 10 20:51:43 UTC 2016

The application's are open now for GSOC 2016! Ubuntu would like to be a
mentoring organization, but we need your help! Ideas are needed for
students to work on over the summary, and crucially, mentors for those
projects are needed. We've put together all the information you need to
know as a mentor or potential student on community.u.c[1].

We have 9 days to finish our application[2]. All applications must be
submitted by Feb 19th. This means we must have all ideas and potential
mentors ready to go before that time. Please see the site for more
details, and start discussing your ideas and adding them to the wiki[3]!

Nicholas

1.http://community.ubuntu.com/contribute/google-summer-of-code/
2. https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
3. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GoogleSoC2016/Ideas