We now have a presence on Slack

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 4 14:35:23 UTC 2016

Since the `ubuntu` namespace was being unused on Slack they were kind
enough to hand it over to us:

ubuntu.slack.com

You can use your ubuntu.com address to join. Unfortunately there's no
way to just make it open, so you'll have to invite each other, I've
already seeded enough people to send out invites. Ask around!

And before everyone pelts me with links to "Why you shouldn't use
slack for your FOSS projects" let me make it clear that this is
additive, if you want to use it, use it, if not, then don't. :)

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.