GSOC 2016

Walter Lapchynski bikefridaywalter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:40:02 UTC 2016

I'm not sure I'm capable of being a good mentor, though I'd love to be.
However, I'd be happy to help with organization, evangelising, etc. I also
have GCI student interested in participating so I'd like to be kept up to
date on what's going on. Thanks!

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Nicholas Skaggs <
nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:

> Just a heads up that José and myself are exploring putting together an
> application for GSOC 2016 for Ubuntu. We don't have much to announce
> specifically yet, but I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone who wanted
> to help organize. Please, feel free to get in touch. Also, potential
> mentors, now is a good time to start thinking about ideas you may have for
> mentoring. Mentors will really be the key that makes or breaks the ability
> to do GSOC. We'll give a more formal announcement soon with more details on
> the contest, etc, provided everything goes well. The applications will open
> officially in less than 2 week, so that's our timeframe.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Nicholas

24-hour phone +1-541-995-0541
http://bikefridaywalter.wordpress.com