what colour is Orange exactly?

Peter Mahnke peter.mahnke at canonical.com
Tue Apr 19 21:03:38 UTC 2016

Hi

I am on the Canonical webteam.

I don't know the whole picture of the colour change; however, we were asked
to start moving to the new orange, but there was no urgency at all.  I
think it is part of a very subtle update and expansion of the colour pallet.

We updated the ubuntu.com website all at once because we moved it from one
css framework to another, and it seemed a good time.

I think the change is meant to be permanent, but it will take ages for
everything to move; hence only www.ubuntu.com moving first. As we update
other sites, we plan to make changes there as well.

I hope that helps a little?

Peter

On 19 April 2016 at 17:38, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Alan Bell:
>
>> I have no real idea what is going on.
>>

> Okay, so I will wait and have an eye on it.

Peter Mahnke
Head of Web development

Canonical
0796 108 4362