what colour is Orange exactly?

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 18 16:56:48 UTC 2016

On 18/04/16 17:42, José Antonio Rey wrote:
> I, personally, still use #DD4814 for everything.
I should mention, it changed in a ton of places and images that get used
in a ton of other places, it isn't just a phone thing.

the change appears to have happened on a github commit, which presumably
maps to somewhere in launchpad that I was unable to find
https://github.com/ubuntudesign/ubuntu-vanilla-theme/issues/22

changes include the SVG pictograms that get in a lot of places,
including the logo itself
https://assets.ubuntu.com/v1/c5cb0f8e-picto-ubuntu.svg

it has changed on the banner and most places on the www.ubuntu.com
website, but not developer.ubuntu.com or wiki.ubuntu.com or
jujucharms.com etc.

Alan.