Ubuntu Code of Conduct: omissions and suggestions

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 7 18:03:06 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Simon Quigley <tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>  But I think what
> Alberto is describing is more of a trivial harassment

"trivial harassment" is not a thing.

There are certainly degrees, but when we're talking about how members
of our community (who are bound by the CoC, drive by trolls are not)
are treating each other, we need to treat every instance of harassment
seriously, regardless of whatever scale you seem to have that marks
some as trivial and some as not.

Any level harassment of each other can stifle involvement and
ultimately drive people away.