[loco-contacts] Meetup.com offering for LoCo teams

Philip Ballew philipballew at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 30 20:59:28 UTC 2015

Unless people are already involved in the Ubuntu community, they will not
know to look for the portal to find groups. In an effort to be an outward
facing community,  meetup is a much better solution that the use of the
Ubuntu only portal. I assume that we can link to the portal on meetup
though if a group so chooses as well.

Philip Ballew