Hangouts

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Sep 18 18:11:53 UTC 2015

I think it all depends on content. Interviews, demos, and feature
content is interesting and will attract an audience...I am not sure if
the usual Q&A is as interesting these days (not because of the
presenters, just because I am not sure how many people have
questions).

On 18 September 2015 at 10:22,  <flocculant at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Just a thought here.
>
> People might not have an hour to sit and watch a whole hangout. Or 30
> minutes.
>
> If there was some sort of basic transcript - much like an index one could
> actually just go to the bit of a hangout they were interested in.
>
> regards

Jono Bacon
www.jonobacon.org : www.twitter.com/jonobacon : www.linkedin.com/in/jonobacon