Hangouts

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 18 17:29:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 1:22 PM,  <flocculant at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> If there was some sort of basic transcript - much like an index one could
> actually just go to the bit of a hangout they were interested in.

Indeed! I've only just now started adding indexes to our Cloud videos
in our Youtube channel. However depending on the length and topics
discussed, this can take much longer than I thought.

My recommendation is at the start of the meeting designate a person to
mark the time in the meeting the subject changed, so that when you
need to get the links you can fast forward to a specific section.
Scrobbling through the entire video without this information takes
much much longer.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.