Welcome

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:18:36 UTC 2015

José Antonio Rey:
 > Being a Canonical employee gives you absolutely no rights
 > whatsoever to do whatever you want in the community.

I just assumed there was a good chance he knew what he was doing.

This problem is like arguing that someone printed extra posters for your
concert in their own money, and the band didn't consent that.

Charles Profitt:
> I think it would be best to remove the LP team. If, at a later time, it
> is seen as necessary it can be easily recreated.

As the team is already made it would be easier to decide first, then
act. Doing it the other way is just for the discomfort that some
individuals shall get responsible by themselves.