Welcome

Charles Profitt ubuntu at cprofitt.com
Sun Sep 13 14:52:48 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-09-13 at 10:14 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 13 September 2015 at 06:29, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Randall Ross  <randall at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> >> Given the ease of creating Launchpad teams, and given that there may be some community projects and activities that would benefit from a named "Ubuntu Community Team" gathering place, I set up a Launchpad page here:
> >>
> >> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-community-team
> >>
> >> Join and enjoy. (If you have projects and stuff that you want to do, Blueprints can be registered there.)
> >
> > You are correct that it's easy to create, but you have created several
> > problems with this move:
> >

> I completely agree with Elizabeth. Alberto (and Randall), please take
> a step back and re-consider the negative impact your actions have on
> others.

I agree with Elizabeth and Alan. It pains me to watch so much energy put
in to this conflict. The energy would have been far better spent
collaboratively working on a solution (if a problem had been agreed on).

I think it would be best to remove the LP team. If, at a later time, it
is seen as necessary it can be easily recreated.

Charles