Fwd: Proposed UOS date

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Sun Sep 13 14:08:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I don't believe we had any objections to the dates put forward by
Daniel below, so lets set the following dates for the next Ubuntu
Online Summit (UOS):-

Tuesday November 3rd through Thursday November 5th, 14:00 to 20:00 UTC.

We'll begin setting up summit and launchpad this week.

https://launchpad.net/sprints/uos-1511

I'd recommend everyone starts giving some serious thought as to
sessions they want at UOS. It would be great to settle these nice and
early as our next cycle is an LTS, so I imagine we have a lot to
discuss! :)

Thanks everyone,
Al.