The new Launchpad team is ready

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 13 05:24:34 UTC 2015

I don't understand, why are you still trying to make a point here?
You've been asked to do a proposal to the list to decide, and I prefer
that instead of someone just coming to say something has been done.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but I'm really tired of seeing this
back and forth emails when this could've been solved by just asking
people around here.

If you wish to continue with the idea, could you please formally propose
it to the list? This way we will have a general idea on what all us of
think.

--
José Antonio Rey