The new Launchpad team is ready

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 03:04:22 UTC 2015

José Antonio Rey:
> We already have a working mailing list, why move it to Launchpad?

For example, because you don't need to subscribe both to the mailing
list and to the team in Launchpad. By joining the team you will be
automatically subscribed, and you will be able to manage your
subscription through Launchpad along with Mailman.

Also there will be a list of the team members and their mugshots, which
I believe is always nice to have (although I'm currently been a little
bit faceless :P)

Regards.