Welcome

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:54:44 UTC 2015

Nathan Haines:
> That's a funny way of spelling "I'm going to subvert ongoing discussion
> by doing what I want to do without discussing the merits or looking for
> consensus."

No, it's because it doesn't matter that much! I don't look for consensus
every time I buy a light-bulb, perhaps when buying a lamp.

And I'm usually the one that forwards the following to people:
<http://tinyurl.com/nbpuyu2>

But in this case I see having that extra door really makes life much
simpler, as Launchpad is where the target audience is! hell!🔥 It's de
facto place where people interested in Ubuntu go.

Nathan Haines:
 > So now this new Launchpad team: conflicts with an existing team name.

So why this mailing list had the conflicting name in the first place?