Welcome

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 11 19:58:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Alberto Salvia Novella
<es20490446e at gmail.com> wrote:
> Elizabeth K. Joseph:
>> Since the results of our work tend to be directly in those teams we
>> participate in, there's no need for the overhead of a Launchpad page.
>
> But is the mailing list direction written somewhere? I found it in a mail
> message.

Copying the blurb on lists.ubuntu.com:

"A place where organisers (not necessarily developers) in our
community discuss upcoming events, initiatives, get help and hang
out."

So, pretty much that :) Since being launched a year ago we've discuss
a broad range of community-facing challenges, successes and ideas. The
archives are public so I encourage you to browse them if you're
looking for specifics.