UOS 15.11 Tracks: Community and Show & Tell

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Oct 21 20:38:05 UTC 2015

How about for sessions themselves? Anyone interested? If you just want
to show off something cool, or talk about a useful piece of software and
demo it, this is your chance. It can be quick and unscripted. Just come
prepared to demo something and answer some questions and interact with
others. To see examples, check out the show and tell videos from last UOS.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/track/show/

If this interests you, propose a session! If you need help, contact me
or anyone else on the community team and we'll get you setup!

Nicholas