About Mentoring Google Code In 2015 Students

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Nov 18 18:27:49 UTC 2015

For Samsruti, or anyone who's interested in helping with GCI this year,
there is now a page, http://community.ubuntu.com/google-code-in/, as
well as a wiki page, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GoogleCodeIn, specifically
for mentoring that will answer your questions and detail the
requirements. If you are interested, please do get in touch with one of
the admins. Thanks!

Nicholas