Discuss Find-a-Task during a UOS community roundtable?

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 4 21:08:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

The best thing to get sessions on the schedule is to reach out directly to
the track leads:

  http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/tracks

Particularly during the UOS itself and after the initial schedule has been
announced, we don't tend to look at the proposed sessions regularly, so
apologies if there has been any delay.

In any case, while I could approve the session for the community track, the
schedule is full already. We do have slots available at 18:00UTC on the
Overflow and Core tracks we could use, though.

I'm CC'ing Mike, who I guess has admin access to the overflow track and can
perhaps help.
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/meeting/22644/growing-new-community-members/

Cheers,
David.