UbuConLA 2015 Ideas

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:03:38 UTC 2015

Nice Randall! I do like the cocktail bar idea, serving not only the
vegan JuJu Charmer but the original Ubutini as well.  A we should ask
the local micro-breweries to attend, there as some tasty beers coming
out of Lima these days!

Ah, and nothing like good local live music to go with a good cocktail
or micro-brew. A kind of Peruvian Buena Vista Social Club, perhaps?
Find a bunch of the old Afro-Peruvian musicians to play a gig ...